Friday 12 January 2018

I Am- Woman 2

My father's or my husband's name doesn't define me.
My career or my earnings  don't define me.

My children or their achievements don't define me.
My education or my social status doesn't define me.

My clothes don't define me, my home doesn't define me.
People's opinions about me , don't at all define me.

Warmth of the Sun, coolness of the moon, calmness of the oceans and brightness of the stars define me.
All the love in the universe harbouring in my heart defines me.

What defines me, is that I am a woman.
I am who I am just the way I should be, just the way I was meant to be.

I am joy, I am the reason for celebrations. I am the sponge that soaks everyone's worries.
 I am defined by birth and death, I am defined by myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment